Bienvenido, Invitado
Por favor Entrar o Registrarse.    Contraseña olvidada?

Steelers open as 3-point underdogs versus Bengals in Week 6
(1 viendo) (1) Invitado
Foro de trabajo, contratos de trabajo, derechos de los trabajadores, salarios, ayudas a los trabajadores, desempleo, paro, subsidio, autónomos, pensiones contributivas y no contributivas
AbajoPágina: 1
TEMA: Steelers open as 3-point underdogs versus Bengals in Week 6
Steelers open as 3-point underdogs versus Bengals in Week 6 hace 5 Años, 2 Meses Karma: 0
The Pittsburgh Steelers might be coming off of their most convincing win of 2018 www.pittsburghsteelersteamstore.com , but that is still not enough to prevent them from being underdogs for the first time this season in their matchup with the Cincinnati Bengals in Week 6, according to Las Vegas.While an opening line of 3-points has made the Bengals marginal favorites for the game, the line began to fall almost the second it was posted, with most bookmakers currently offering no higher than 2.5-points. Given the Steelers’ recent record in Cincinnati and their overall dominance of the series as of late, it should be expected that this line will continue to drop. Pittsburgh has won its last six in a row against the Bengals and nine of their last 10, with their last defeat coming in 2015. The Steelers also are 10-2 versus Cincinnati in Paul Brown Stadium since Mike Tomlin took charge of the team in 2007 Pittsburgh Steelers T-Shirt , their home away from home.An initial totals position of 54.5 is still widely available at the time of this writing, and there shouldn’t be too much movement in the coming days. Pittsburgh scoring 41 points on Sunday seems to have done little to convince gamblers that the under is a good bet.The early moneyline price of +106 to -125 has already seen some action on the Bengals, and the best price currently on offer is +120 to -140. One to watch as it gets closer to game day, but possibly some real value for those looking to back the Steelers this weekend.Pittsburgh is 2-3 against the spread so far this year and 3-1-1 versus the over.
2018 NFL Distribution Map: Check out whether you’ll see Steelers vs. Falcons in Week 5 If you were like me before I decided to sign up for the DirecTV Sunday Ticket package, every week I was wondering whether I’d be able to watch my beloved Steelers in the comfort of my own home, or if I’d have to go elsewhere to watch the game.Before there were websites devoted to this Pittsburgh Steelers Hats , it meant a lengthy trip on the television guide screen to see which game was scheduled to air, but now it’s just a click away. For those who want to know which game they’ll see, check the map below, courtesy of 506 Sports:[Steelers fans: Sign up for FanPulse, our weekly Steelers survey]The Steelers vs. Falcons game is the GREEN portion of the map.If you are curious about the other matchups, they are as follows:BLUE — Green Bay at DetroitRED — NY Giants at DetroitGREY — NO GAME due to local home game on CBSGBLUE/PURPLE — So Pittsburgh Steelers Hoodie , are you lucky enough to be able to watch the game live in your own home, or are you one of the many who will have to find other means to view the game? Either way, today is the day to get pumped!! Week 5 is ready for kickoff!HERE WE GO!!
zhangzk
zhangzk
graphgraph
graphgraph
Usuario Offline Presiona aquí para ver el perfil de este usuario
El administrador ha deshabilitado la escritura pública.

ArribaPágina: 1