Bienvenido, Invitado
Por favor Entrar o Registrarse.    Contraseña olvidada?

Can lucid dreams be used to cure mental illnesses and heal a damaged psyche?
(1 viendo) (1) Invitado
Foro de Salud: Enfermedades frecuentes, dietética y alimentación, seguros médicos y cómo llevar una vida sana
AbajoPágina: 1
TEMA: Can lucid dreams be used to cure mental illnesses and heal a damaged psyche?
Can lucid dreams be used to cure mental illnesses and heal a damaged psyche? hace 5 Años, 11 Meses Karma: 0
Hi Everyone,

I've read that you can talk to your subconscious mind in a lucid dream. I myself have never done this (Though I've gotten much better at inducing lucid dreams,all I need now is to practice getting better at dream control and prolonging the dream and I can confidently say I should be on my way to a solid intermediate lucid dreamer and I assume you need to be a somewhat advanced lucid dreamer to pull it off. Out of curiosity,I'd like to ask some of you advanced/experienced guys here if its possible to use lucid dreaming as a cure to mental illnesses?

For example,say heal someone who has PTSD from a traumatic past,curing a pedophile's attraction to children,curing people with dangerous urges/impulses (some people are attracted to blood,violence,feces,etc.)...people with serious mental illnesses in general.Or is all this beyond what lucid dreaming alone can help with?

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19781
Motion graphics animation studio

Thanks
MichaelSmith
MichaelSmith
graphgraph
graphgraph
Usuario Offline Presiona aquí para ver el perfil de este usuario
El administrador ha deshabilitado la escritura pública.

ArribaPágina: 1