Bienvenido, Invitado
Por favor Entrar o Registrarse.    Contraseña olvidada?

Why is Housing so Unaffordable in so many cities?
(1 viendo) (1) Invitado
Foro de vivienda, hipotecas, ayudas y deducciones de vivienda, alquiler de vivienda y compra venta de viviendas.
AbajoPágina: 1
TEMA: Why is Housing so Unaffordable in so many cities?
Why is Housing so Unaffordable in so many cities? hace 5 Años, 10 Meses Karma: 0
Hello,

Yes, demand exceeds supply. But why? Why isn't supply matching demand? Population growth? High land and commodity imput costs? Zoning laws and "NIMBYism" preventing higher density developments? Lack of construction workers? Wages not keeping up with housing costs? A problem with our potential construction workforce--drug abuse, laziness? Lack of government spending on public housing, or tax incentives to build affordable units? Is there a quick way to reduce housing costs? Assembly line construction of modular housing units in factories? Tiny houses and apartments, under 500 sq. ft.? Higher density developments, including high rises? A return to "SRO"s--single room occupancy units, and rooming houses? Better transit networks, allowing people to move to distant exurbs with much cheaper housing? Government assistance for those in need willing to move to cheaper cities from expensive coastal cities? New government built affordable housing projects? All of the above? None of the above? Ideas?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
forum.skyscraperpage.com/showthread.php?t=232731
Whiteboard Video Company

Thank you.
crowek123
crowek123
graphgraph
graphgraph
Usuario Offline Presiona aquí para ver el perfil de este usuario
Última edición: 22/06/2018 07:48 por crowek123.
El administrador ha deshabilitado la escritura pública.

Re: Why is Housing so Unaffordable in so many cities? hace 5 Años, 7 Meses Karma: 0
I think because it takes a lot of time and work. I learned this the hard way, but, what I can say is that with a little help from moraira estates and their agents I could sell and buy in a short time. It's because we need to focus on our work and let the others company to help us with our needs.
ljeni2580
ljeni2580
graphgraph
graphgraph
Usuario Offline Presiona aquí para ver el perfil de este usuario
El administrador ha deshabilitado la escritura pública.

ArribaPágina: 1